• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Give me a little Sugar!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is a female Extreme that just came out of hibernation, I have named her Sugar, look at this girl and tell me what you think of her.

DSCN3263.jpg

DSCN3247.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is a video, it came out a little dark, but it gives you an idea of her:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq7zIURUQM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq7zIURUQM</a><!-- m -->

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Big fan. I like her more than Creme. I like the fact that she looks like an all white tegu that had each scale on her head and neck bordered with a Sharpie.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Big fan. I like her more than Creme. I like the fact that she looks like an all white tegu that had each scale on her head and neck bordered with a Sharpie.

I look for Cream to be even lighter, he is being a sleepy head, he has not woke up yet. :roll:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
wow, you have to breed her with Cream, can you just imagine the hatchlings that those 2 beauties are going to produce

Oh I have those plans!! I just got to wait two more years to get er-done.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
You truely do produce some beatiful tegus and I wish I had the room and money and time to have more then one but my next tegu is definately coming from your stock if you are still breeding in 5-10 years.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!!!

I need to talk to Jim and find out how I can get some up there to him.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I believe Bobbby is talking about Jim from JJ reptiles in Calgary, he owns a reptile store there, that's where i got my red from

gebris353

5 Year Member
What about Argentina? Lol just kidding but Sugar is just amazing! You just made me remember the song I put in one of Juancho's videos: Sugar, oh honey honey haha. You make me want another one with all these pics but I just cant for the moment. :S

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Simply awesome! She looked pretty calm for the most part in the video too. I seriously can't wait to get mine.

angelrose

5 Year Member
wow, what a beauty :roon
:idea: it would probably make you feel real good if you gave her to me :lol: :-D :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980