• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Girl Tegu hates Boy Tegu

entropy

My boyfriend's female Tegu hates my male Tegu. We put them in a neutral environment recently, and she charged right toward him and tried to bite his neck. We were able to get him out of the way first, but she was ready to bite anyone that touched her after that (tried to bite me and my boyfriend throughout the ordeal). After that, if I got my male out and she could see it from her enclosure, she'd charge at the glass.

Its strange... she's not normally like that. Oh, and my male seems completely oblivious to her threats. He's incredibly passive and just... sits there.

Is there any hope of getting these two used to each other? And any theories on why she hates him?

the girl:
[attachment=2340]

the boy:
[attachment=2341]

Attachments

• tuvok.jpg
    tuvok.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 5
  • spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 5

Members online