• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS - Monitors and snakes

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Me and the wife are going to be opening a hair salon so I need to free up some cash and cut back where I can. I am selling a few things, sorry but local sales only, no shipping.

2.5' Water Monitor $200
-with 6x3x3 and complete setup $500

2'+ Yellow Monitor $350
-with 4x2x4 and complete setup $650

1.5' Savannah Monitor $75

Diamond Jungle Jag sibling carpet pythons (5 males) from Morelia Trophy Club $125 each.

I can email or post pics if there is something you want to see.

-James

Sirhc401

Can I see some pics of the water monitor and the cage setup?
Is it an African water monitor? Gender?

Temperament?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is the cage, it has a different basking spot setup now.
SalvatorCage3.jpg

Here is the Salvator...
WaterMonitor3.jpg

WaterMonitor2.jpg

WaterMonitor-1.jpg

Sirhc401 said:
Can I see some pics of the water monitor and the cage setup?
Is it an African water monitor? Gender?

Temperament?

There is no such thing as an African Water Monitor, it is Asian.
Unknown gender.
Defensive, typical varanid.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hey james nice water monitor, i been thinking of getting a water monitor. any advice for me? i pretty much know basic care but i wanted to know info from someone who had one.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sweet monitor. Good luck finding them homes and good luck with the business!

Sirhc401

numarix said:
Silly blonde's hehe, wow that guy is sweet!!

Hey! I have dirty blonde hair! Get it right. I have RARE blonde moments. Lol. I have more space out moments. Haha.

It is too bad I don't have the time for a water monitor right now. Otherwise I would totally take it. But I am gonna wait till I have a permanent place. Cause I want to get outdoor enclosures started once I do. So a few years down the line. But no now :p

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
hey james nice water monitor, i been thinking of getting a water monitor. any advice for me? i pretty much know basic care but i wanted to know info from someone who had one.

What do you know as far as basic care? My advice would be plan ahead and have a large enclosure ready fairly soon.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
temps, substrate, cage dimensions. stuff like that. yeah they can get huge haha. i would like to get a lace monitor too they looks awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980