• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free Tegu food

Orion

5 Year Member
I have about 40 5 to 7 oz packs of ground venison. It was from last season fall 2012/winter 2013, I thought my Tegus would eat more than they did. I feed it to my Tegus at least 3 or 4 days a week. Its very lean. If you are in the Washington DC area and can pick up please let me know, I really dont feel like shipping.

Orion

5 Year Member
I am going to be driving to NY on the 24th, so this could work out, I think I will be there around mid afternoon. PM me your contact info and we can set something up.

got10

im in nassau ten minutes from the queens border,i could use some as well if you have anymore to spare

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu