• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Found rare reptiles for sale in Canada

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I found quite an impressive list of reptiles available in Canada
The store is known as Port Credit Pet Center, their care is argeuable, but, a very impressive collection I must say.
You don't see a pair of dwarf burmese pythons, bateater hybrid pythons, Madagascar blue rock iguanas, black head monitors, baby red ackies, young yellow anacondas and other animals that they have to offer too often in Canada. Not to mention that pricing sucks in Canada.
If anybody is willing to risk money to get very rare reptiles in Canada, then check these guys out. I never bought from them yet, but I am interested in their Argentine black and white tegu.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.portcreditpets.com/animalsnew.html">http://www.portcreditpets.com/animalsnew.html</a><!-- m -->

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
you have to e-mail for the price of the animal that you want
they sent me the price list for the argentine black and white tegu, which in total including shipping was $390 (shipping is a lot in Canada)

here's the e-mail that they sent me

Re: Animal pricingâ?
From: Drew Stevens (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:p[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->)
Sent: July 24, 2008 11:11:53 AM
To: David Yj (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->)

Currently we have one B&W tegu in stock that is approx 30". He is priced at $275. Shipping via Air Canada is $115 so the total would be $390 + GST.

Thanks,

- Drew @ PCPC

nat

5 Year Member
I have dealt w/ PCP on numerous occasions, both in wholesale and retail sales. They also are the one's reasponsible for reptilescanada.com. I had mixed experiences with them though, and I wouldn't recommend them if you are looking to buy wholesale at all. Just my experience (and the exerpeince of several well known friends).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu