• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Found a cage!

Gx3

5 Year Member
So I went to the "good" pet store today to pick up a rat for my blood python and I saw that they had a 6ft glass tank for sale...to make a short story shorter I picked up the tank for $150. It is WxLxH= 18"x72"x18" with 2 latching screen tops. I saw it and thought it was a great deal so I just had to get it. My question is should I put my young tegu in it when I get him? or should I put him in a 20 gallon long (which I currently have a couple extra of on hand). I can keep the temp and basking areas regulated correctly in the 6 fter so that isn't an issue. Well here are some pics of it...
get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx-1.jpg

Nero

5 Year Member
Wow you got lucky what a deal!!!! I hope i can find something that cheap along the way. I would put him in Tegus love haven space.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You got it, you might as well use it.

We got our female Blue Tegu (3 years old) with a tank like that (125G) with a stand for $200. It's heavy, EH???!!! We've moved it twice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029