• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

for sale baby CB BW argentine tegu

WarrenTegu

some family issues have come up and i can no longer keep my tegu.

bought from reptiles by mack in detroit.
captive bred believe to be male. bit skittish still but never bit me.

pictures : http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss336/americanakita/Facebook/Day%20in%20the%20life%20of%20Ace%20the%20Tegu/

charging 125.00+ shipping if necessary.

we are located in Texas so if you are in the state msg me and we can talk about pick up if your close by....dont want to post exactly where i live online

WarrenTegu

it will probably be about 35.00 it depends on how far you are. i am using USPS .

looks like i have someone that is near by though now that wants him so probably sold i will update as i know more

WarrenTegu

ok i have received no call text or email from the individual wanting the tegu , Ace...so he is back up however since i have been stood up 6 times already i am insisting on a deposit if you live in Texas and want him deposit is 65.00 this goes to the adoption fee of 130. if you fail to meet up at the designated time and place deposit will be forfeit! as for those that would like to have him shipped as i said it would be about 35 or so to ship i will send money back if its less. but i will want to be paid in cash or paypal i have really had it with being stood up lately

Deac77

5 Year Member
Alright well I don't blame ya lol! I'm in west Texas but I make trips to Dallas Fort Worth quite a bit maybe of he's still there ill message you on my next trip

WarrenTegu

Deac77 said:
Alright well I don't blame ya lol! I'm in west Texas but I make trips to Dallas Fort Worth quite a bit maybe of he's still there ill message you on my next trip
sounds good by me if hes still here when you come into town that would be great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu