• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For sale: Argentine Red Tegu

Stephizzle

Hello! I am rehoming my Argentine Red Tegu. He is under 1 year old and about 22 inches. Very friendly and intelligent and a great eater.
I am asking $300 and will throw in some frozen mice. I am somewhat flexible on price if he goes to the right home.
I am located in Pittsburgh Pa and will meet you up to 1 hour away if you don't want to make the full drive. I am very insistent that he is well cared for as he is an amazing animal.
Thanks! :)

Attachments

• 1230171558_HDR.jpg
    1230171558_HDR.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 125
  • 1227171709.jpg
    1227171709.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 128

Chia pett

Hello! I am rehoming my Argentine Red Tegu. He is under 1 year old and about 22 inches. Very friendly and intelligent and a great eater.
I am asking $300 and will throw in some frozen mice. I am somewhat flexible on price if he goes to the right home.
I am located in Pittsburgh Pa and will meet you up to 1 hour away if you don't want to make the full drive. I am very insistent that he is well cared for as he is an amazing animal.

Chia pett

Chia pett

Hi! Hello can we talk !can I call you to talk about buying the red Tegu

Chia pett

Chia pett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980