• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

first time here

dpjm

5 Year Member
Hi everyone. I heard about this forum and thought I'd check it out. Looks pretty good so far, so I joined. My wife and I have an apartment full of animals... well, reptiles and arachnids anyway. Among them is our male T. merianae, Ripper, who we have had for four years now. I'm not sure how to post images or I'd give you a pic, maybe when I figure it out.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and that I look forward to sharing ideas with you all.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Welcome to the site. It's the best Tegu site. Run by the one of the Largest ( if not the Largest ) Tegu breeder in the US. This site is a wealth of info on lots of species and the site has many rock solid herpers . Who are always willing to answer questions. I think you will like it.

dpjm

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I got some pics uploaded, so here's Ripper. I'm not really happy with the pics I have taken of him, but I'm not a good photographer so what do I expect.
Ripper1.jpg

Ripper2.jpg

Thanks DaveDragon for the link on how to do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029