• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First Temper Tantrum

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Lucky shocked me today!! The vet has him on Panacur just in case he has pinworms (he was having diarrhea). Today was his last dose and he attacked the syringe! :shock: I thought he was going to go for my finger!!! Then, he was out exploring, as he usually does, and for some reason the cat's tail looked like a good target. He actually attacked the cat's tail and hung on. He has never been phased by the cats before. He usually just walks by them as he explores and I'm always there to supervise to make sure they don't bother him. It really was weird! :roll:

ashesc212

5 Year Member
haha, a ferocious kitten!

He came up with a new game today! Bobbing for crickets! There were some crickets that drowned themselves and he dipped his head in the water thing and grabbed them all anyway. He doesn't like waste. :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980