• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First Ball Python

Piercedcub32

Went to the All New England Reptile Expo in Manchester, NH this past weekend, I went there looking for a bumble bee or Super Pastel but the ones there were not good looking enough for the going prices, and I love Lessers So at one of the last breeder tables I found this beautiful little guy. Lesser Pastel Male. Sweetest snake, hasn't struck at me, doesn't stay balled up when I pick him up everything is going great. Still waiting a few more days before offering food.

photo by Photocub77, on Flickr

Vermundor

Gorgeous snake! How much did you purchase him for? I'm also looking to buy a bumblebee, but the markings and colors on this guy are as pretty!

Piercedcub32

Thanks! The breeder wanted 550 but I wasn't paying that for a 2 co dom morph LOL. I ended up paying 420, all the bees started 400 when I first went into the expo but of course I wasn't buying from the first vendor I saw.. by the time i was half way through the prices had gone up to 550-600. I have been talking to NERD about one of their Lesser Bee females, she is 1800 but I will get some Awesome morphs in a couple of years when they are both at breeding weights.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Beautiful, great choice, loving the small amount of blushing on the sides and head and the stripe down the back. Absolutely beautiful bp.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Clowns for me, i absolutely love clowns! I'll be making one of my own within the next two years. Wish me luck on my odds! lol

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice looking boy you picked up there! Fire is definitely my favorite morph, hopefully my '08s will go this year - aiming for some fireflies and supers.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very Nice,.. :) I just got a couple of newbies in this morning from Josh over at Underground. A deal I couldn't pass up on an OG male and his Het girlfriend.

My favs are Pieds, anything Caramel, G Stripes and Clowns.

Piercedcub32

Awesome guys! I would love a super phantom, or mystic potion.. Goregeous snakes but its like 3 month salary hahah. Going to the MA expo this weekend. The Lesser Pastel slammed a hopper the other night, first time ever feeding a shame for me... was a little different to say the least! and I thought Tegu poop stinks... OMG! LOL.

Logie_Bear

What a pretty little snake! Forgive me if this is a dumb question but is it the lesser/pastel thats 2 co dom or the bumblebee? I'm more of a colubrid gal myself, but my fave BP's are the good ol fashion Albinos (especially the high contrast ones) and the Pibalds. Some of the new pibalds mixed with other morphs are just jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

Piercedcub32

yeah its 2 co doms. I'm picking up a lesser bee female soon (lesser spider) in a few years I will have some amazing offspring! huge percentage of getting blue eyed whites (super lesser)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu