• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First adventure!

rayn2754

Today I decided to do some tegu taming so I filled up the bath tub with warm water...manage to get my baby out of her enclosure and into the water. Sure enough she used my hand as a platform and seem to calm down a lot..well after a few minutes of this I decided not to overwhelm her to much. I nest her in my shirt as close as I could to me as soon as I was about to put her in her viv she freaked jumped out of my shirt onto the bed and the wild frenzie begins! Little stinker was so fast jumping and running into any little spot she could find..I manage to Chase her out from under the bed to my clothes hamper were she decided to hide in one of the cups of my bras haha I quickly cup them together to trap her inside (I knew these things had a purpose!!) And safely got her back into her enclosure...lol thought i'd share my little ones first adventure, but I am very happy she is safe and I got! her before she got lost in the house!

Attachments

• IMG942.jpg
    IMG942.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 3

rayn2754

Me too! Scared me a little.. and I have been calling her kula, the Hawaiian name for gold,..seems to fit:D

Attachments

• IMG953.jpg
    IMG953.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff