• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i just emailed bobby so i could put deposits down on a 2010 extreme giant and a b/w from this pairing http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7071 so im really hoping he has spots open on both, i know he did about a week or 2 ago so got my fingers crossed, in 2 weeks im going to try and get a 2009 male b/w from him, i want a definate male b/w! btw i have been contenplating getting rid all of my reptiles and just keeping my tegus and iguanas, i havnt decided yet but its looking like i will!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i just my paypal request so i guess he still spots open yay!!!!!!!!!!!now i just gotta wait for the hatching to begin lol!

kaa

5 Year Member
That is awesome reptastic. I have been thinking about getting rid of alot of my collection too. Mainly my snakes. I would keep one of my balls and my anaconda though.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i just want the iguanas and my tegus lol , although i dont think i can part with my uomastyx i had him the longest and he was the hardest to rehab so he hold a special place in my heart but the rest i might rehome!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well its all come together, i am now waiting on my extreme giant and my b/w from the royxmagnolia pairing to hatch! i put my deposit down on the two and am just sitting back waiting, i even got their names all picked out the giants name will be storm if its a boy and stormy if its a girl(im really hoping for a boy lol) and the b/w will be named rayne either way boy or girl. now all i gotta do is hope bobby has a male 09 b/w since with my luck my b/w always tend to be girls lol!

tora

Yeah, I keep trying to contact him about the parings because I really want one from that paring, but I've got no reply. I already put the deposit down a few days ago. Anyway, I think I'm going to name mine Zeke if it's a boy (hoping for one!) not sure about a girl name though!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
did you call him or email him? i got a response by email in minutes literally!

tora

Email, and I posted here on the topic with the pics of the parents. When I wanted to buy one I got a response in seconds. :p

I would call, but I'm not a fan of calling strangers. :(

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well this time of year is hard for bobby with so many tegus to care for then the whole eggs situation not to mention 100's of other also looking to get tegus, cut him some slack he is a great guy dont get worried you will end up with a beautiful tegu you'll see, and he is the nicest guy you can ask for i called him when i got my first tegu and he got me all setup with a nice gorgeous baby tegu, i was nervous too but after that 1st conversation i ended up with going back later for 2 more tegus and now soon to be 2-3 more! just give him a lil time im sure he will get your questions answered!

tora

Oh I know, I've heard nothing but good about the guy, don't get me wrong. Just yeah, this is my first time buying anything major over the internet, and it'll be my first tegu. Just a little nervous/excited/don't want to miss out because I waited/etc is all. >_<'

I know whoever the parents are, I'll love the little guy (crosses fingers for boy).

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah i know the feeling, my first tegu was also my first time buying some online so i feelo you!

preston897

bobby does not have any 09 BW's anymore reptastic. i tried to buy one a few months ago from him before i got the one i curently have. he has reds and all americans left. lets time i spoke with him...thats what he had.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tora said:
Yeah, I keep trying to contact him about the parings because I really want one from that paring, but I've got no reply. I already put the deposit down a few days ago. Anyway, I think I'm going to name mine Zeke if it's a boy (hoping for one!) not sure about a girl name though!

It is a very long day for me this time of the year, I am sorry if I did not answer your post here. It takes too much time to look up the user name, and then put it with a real name, so when you ask on the forum I am lost as to who you are.

Yes, I hope to send you a baby from this pairing.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
preston897 said:
bobby does not have any 09 BW's anymore reptastic. i tried to buy one a few months ago from him before i got the one i curently have. he has reds and all americans left. lets time i spoke with him...thats what he had.

I am holding a holdback for him, I did not want to sell it but he has bugged the everlasting socks off me for a yearling. :roll: :)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
preston897 said:

I am holding a holdback for him, I did not want to sell it but he has bugged the everlasting socks off me for a yearling. :roll: :)

oh man im too late :bawl :crazy

tora

Huzzah! Yeah I figured Bobby, that's why I emailed. :)
I'm am that much more excited now! This month and a half is going to go by sooo slow, lol.

DMBizeau

Glad you are getting hold of another 09 reptastic that should work out for you. I'm just glad Bobby was still taking deposits for giants so I could get a girlfriend for Hannibal. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980