• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally picked a name

ierowe

5 Year Member
I have a 2009 normal coming in July and have been trying to come up with a name for him. My wife, she hates my reptiles, said she would make him into a purse. So we came up with the name, Dooney as in Dooney and Bourke purses.
So now Dooney it is. :morn

homer

5 Year Member
i still havnt picked a name for my tegu and i have had him for 3 months, youve already named yours and you dont even get it till July!

ashesc212

5 Year Member
ierowe said:
I have a 2009 normal coming in July and have been trying to come up with a name for him. My wife, she hates my reptiles, said she would make him into a purse. So we came up with the name, Dooney as in Dooney and Bourke purses.
So now Dooney it is. :morn

There's something a little strange about that lol ... that tegu better watch out when he's home alone with your wife lol. :rasp

i0r

5 Year Member
Then now that you already got the name i thought you could change your avatar for this.

Imagen%20028.jpg

Striking resemblance

Once you get Dooney you better sleep with one eye open :p

ierowe

5 Year Member
lol My wife will love it! She actually has a soft spot for animals but mostly furry ones.

Once you get Dooney you better sleep with one eye open

He better sleep with one eye open lol hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980