• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FiANALLY GOT MEGA TO ANSWER A EMAIL

RobK.

It only look my Iguana to get sick and on the verge dying to get a response . I told them i had ordered a bulb , it lasted less than three moths and i returned it a month and half ago and not reply .I told them my Rhino my be dying and PLEASE send me a bulb ASAP > so they do check their e-mail and ignore most , if not all of them . I will see what happens , He dod not commnet about my back order .

''Hey Robert, Sam here from ReptileUV.
I'm very sorry to hear about the condition of your rhino ig,
if you could provide me with either a transaction ID or Receipt ID
I'd be more then happy to get this sorted out for you. At the moment,
however were currently out of stock since our huge lawsuit with the
distributor of the Solar Raptor line, although in the meantime given
the circumstances we could send one of our prototypes for our new line
of MegaRay lamps, which is very close to our original design. Please
let me know at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Sam MacCargar
ReptileUV

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yep, seems like they are just ignoring most emails unless it is life or death. Poor business in my opinion and I will not be giving them my business ever.

Steven.

I was thinking of trying one of these mvb bulb from them... but i guess i'll stick my powersun. I'm a person that buys only from companies with great customer service. It shows its not about the money but more of making the customer happy.... And i like to enjoy my purchases not regret them =)

RobK.

james.w said:
Yep, seems like they are just ignoring most emails unless it is life or death. Poor business in my opinion and I will not be giving them my business ever.

yep , i will not be buying form them again either, just want some of my money back or a replacement . still out the money for the back order that i Tried and tried to cancel .:s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan