• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eye Issue..

Piercedcub32

Hey guys, noticed yesterday my guys right eye was closed while he was walking around, looks like he has something in it maybe? or something scratched his cornea?... he can open it, but prefers to keep it closed. I know it could be substrate (cypress) or something else in it. What can i do? just warm soak him and make sure to get water on his head? How long should I wait before taking to the vet. (I used to be a vet tech, but never worked with reptiles. ;o) ). Thanks for your responses!

BillieJeAn

Mine had something in her eye, I soaked her in the bath an she stuck her head under and got it out herself.
Good luck!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Most likely unshed skin,, storm does this when he gets too lazy to get it off himself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont