• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giants

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Hello to all,
This are the 2 extreme giants from Bobby i will get . They woke up today . They look at the moment really thin, however gotten now the best food / diet ;-)
For me they look like extreme giants , however i never saw some , because this are the first in europe.
Therefore my question at Bobby . What do you think ?

Thanks a lot
Nico

Attachments

• giant1-1.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • giant1-2.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • giant 4-1.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Hey , i got them from a guy here in germany . A friend of him or something else live in USA and bought 5 giants and 5 reds from Bobby , then he import the tegus to germany ;-).
And i tought it is a honour to own a tegu from bobby because he have the best tegus at all ;-)

Beasty

5 Year Member
Yes. If those are THE ones then they have got to be the most expensive tegus ever. But yep, that scenario did happen in those numbers that way, sorta. How long have you had them?

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Hey, i pay for one tegu 250 �¢â�š�¬ that is 326,57 US$ . i think i get them in 2 weeks when they are really out of hibernating .
But i think they are just awesom !

Greats
Nico

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
id say 95% on giants, they look just like bobbies so i wouldnt doubt it all, thats cool that they are spreading world wide now :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are my Extreme Giants, and the were bought by Steffen from me. They are going to be a little small, but they went into hibernation at 5-6 weeks old and have not been awake since. :)

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
exactly I bought them from steffen; -) and he said to me they are a little small ;-) the reds are twice as lage as the extremes! he said it is because the reds were 2 weeks longer active? do you believe my extremes remain smaller than the normal extreme giants? or do you think with much and good food they will also get huge ?

If they get smaller than the normal extremes it is okay because i'm still in love ;-)

Nico

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The reds were awake longer than the giants, the reds hatched around the same time but the Extremes went in to hibernation sooner. There is nothing wrong at all with the size, they will pass the reds up in no time. :)

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Thank you for you answer Bobby !
Yes Steffen told me that the reds were longer active as the extremes ;-)

I'm so proud to have 2 extreme giants from your stock ! This are my favourit tegus at all ! They have such a nice color ! :-D :jes

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Hey ! here some new pics a friend of me tookthose my extreme today for me at the terraristika hamm! tomorrow i get the extremes but he made already photos for me.
and what do you guys think?
;-) :-D

Attachments

• exgiant2forum.jpg
  • exgiant7forum.jpg

wes

5 Year Member
there were extreme giants at hamm??????? who bred them or are they wc????
if i knew that i would've gone today.
btw where you from? must be somewhere in europe then,right?

wes

5 Year Member
never mind my previous post, just read thru the whole topic, i know your from germany and i wanna slap myself in the face for not going to terraristika now,if i went i would've bought my a couple of bobby's treassures as well.
stupid me.

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
No problem ;-) but dont splap youself in your face ;-)
My friend just took them at hamm... i have paid them before ;-)
The 5 reds are now in Czechia;-)
All 5 Giants are in Germany ;-)
Today i make bette pic's ;-)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes they are my stock, and the guy that got them is selling them as far as I heard. I think he bought them for re-sale in the UK.

Nicoherp

5 Year Member
Hey ;-)
Today i got my Tegus ! They are awsome ! The colors are beautiful ! wow!
I love them both ;-)
Here you have two new pics ! But both pictures are not so good ;-)
But you can see the beautiful color ;-) :mrgreen: :app

Attachments

• ex1forum.jpg
  • ex2forum.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member