• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giant for sale, Lake in the Hills, IL

Matt0925

I need to sell my extreme giant. He turned two this past summer and is just under 3'. He's a great pet, my favorite but I need him to find him a new home. I hadn't planned to sell my house for a long time, but things have changed and I'll be moving into a small apartment and just wont be able to give him the space that he deserves and needs.

I'm ok with a new tegu keeper buying him, he is my first and only tegu so far. I just please ask that you have done your research. I hate giving him up, I want to be sure he goes to a good home. For the right home I am willing to come way down on the price.

I bought him from Varnyard after he was born, Bobby advised that he was a male. That said on another forum they advised that he is most likely a she.

I'm looking to get $350 for him. I'm in Lake in the Hills, IL, 60156. I cant ship, but am willing to meet. I do have his cage as well, 8x4x4. I would sell it for just the price of the glass, $75.

Please let me know if you are interested, message me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Sorry for the low quality pics, phone washes his (her) colors out pretty badly. He is much whiter in person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu