• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giant and All American

bonedoc

Well we got the call about 2pm from the post office yesterday afternoon and I'm happy to say we have received our Varnyard hatchlings. Bobby called me Monday and gave me the tracking number. Our two little ones( nameless at the moment) arrived healthy, alert, and unharmed. We videotaped the opening of the box and I'll get some pics posted. They are both beautiful. We put them in their enclosures and just allowed to them to explore and settle in.

We will keep all posted as things go.

bonedoc

The biggest difference being the size difference. Our Extreme is probaly almost twice the size of the All American. Will get some photos up asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu