• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Breeding?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yup, I posted about it here with pics:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3527</a><!-- l -->

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
Thanks alot :) Sorry I missed the other thread lol.

Not a problem bro!! :) All of my tegus are breeding except the reds, but they are always a little later.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
VARNYARD said:
crimsonrazac said:
Thanks alot :) Sorry I missed the other thread lol.

Not a problem bro!! :) All of my tegus are breeding except the reds, but they are always a little later.
Hope that means some early hatchlings :p

My first clutch was laid on 4/10 last year, so it is about the same time frame as last season.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
crimsonrazac said:
VARNYARD said:
Hope that means some early hatchlings :p

My first clutch was laid on 4/10 last year, so it is about the same time frame as last season.
Thats in 3 days! o_o? Are your females getting ready to lay?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some are close, it has been cold the last two nights, so they slowed down, but a warming trend is coming.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Some are close, it has been cold the last two nights, so they slowed down, but a warming trend is coming.
Make sure you get some pictures for everyone :) Thanks for filling me in on whats happening.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
VARNYARD said:
Make sure you get some pictures for everyone :) Thanks for filling me in on whats happening.

I will try, but it is lots of work this time of the year.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
crimsonrazac said:
VARNYARD said:

I will try, but it is lots of work this time of the year.

yeah, I bet. If you have the chance I know everyone would appritiate it though.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Lol Bobby I cant imagine how you have time to do all of that feeding and organizing...must be chaotic this time of the year, but it is surely so worth the end results...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus