• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme and a blk and white ..both males from Bobby last yea

koikaren

5 Year Member
Draco is an extreme out of Ice and Hail and Eragon is from perdy and Roy...Due to finiaces hitting me hard i no longer can keep these guys like i want..both are held daily and are very lovable...Eragon hibernated but Draco did not...will let them go together for $350 which is an awesome deal...doesnt include shipping...we will have to figure that out if you want shipped...Im in Indiana 46628
calling me is the best way to get ahold of me 574-302-4853 got lots of pics if you want to see them and how they look today..

koikaren

5 Year Member
prefer together but could do seperately...they have been together since hatchlings when i got them and they share the same space...which one are you interested in?

preston897

id be interested in the extreme. possibly the B&W. right now it would be a possibilty. i am talking to somone local about buying theirs. but the deal may fall through so thats why im trying to talk to others. about how big are each of them?

koikaren

5 Year Member
Okay Draco has found his new home with one of tegu talks members and that makes me so happy :) now just need to find the best home possible for Eragon.

koikaren

5 Year Member
im truely sorry 2 mike and his family and your money has been refunded....Draco and Eragon are no longer for sale..i just cant bring myself to sell them so i will be trying to arrange other bills to relieve the pressures of finiancing....so again i m truely sorry to mike and his family...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.