• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

elmo want outside for the 1st time

elmo

elmo went outside in the yard for the 1st time, she was scared and wouldnt move away from me. hopefully after a few more times she will b ok with it :) elmo outside.jpg
elmo outside 2.jpg

elmo

i dont kno if she is a hybrid, when she was a baby she had so little red on her that i didnt believe she was a red, shes more red now. ive ask many people and they all say shes a low red, red tegu. i guess ill see as she gets older. i cant wait to for her to get to the point where she likes it outside! she was fine when layin on my chest (she fav spot) but not when she was on the ground. im about the treat my yard for bugs and ants so she wont b goin out for a little while after today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu