• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

elmo new collar and chillin in NY

elmo

here is elmo in her new collar... elmo collor.jpg

elmo is taking this trip better then i thought she would. she hasnt been scared or shy, which is usually what she does shes in a new environment. i did forget her rats tho :( i was freaking out because she hasnt been wanting to eat unless they're rats in her food mix. but surprising she has been eatting great ...chicken, fish, bananas, pears, carrots. RATS here are FIVE BUCKS for a weanling!!!! hellllz noooo! luckily shes doing fine, enjoying all the attention! she did fine during the 14 hr car ride, slept most of the way and i took her out twice to chill on the front seat.... where she slept some more lol we are at my moms house now and tomorrow we are goin to my bros so i hope she does fine there too

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow! Sounds like she's doing well with the travelling and it's very good that she's eating well in such a foreign environment! Keep up the good work.

elmo

thanks!!! we are at my brothers house now she likes it even more here. my bro has been letting her run around the living room.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu