• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eastern Fence Lizard (Sceloporus undulatus)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will always love these little guys. This is the species that started my obsession with lizards!!!! I remember being 4 years old and stalking these guys all day long in my wood piles. I was so good at catching them with my hands. Now for the life of me I can never catch one!!
sceund2.jpg

Hatchling5.jpg

Fence%20lizard%20F%20camp.jpg

Fence%20lizard%20M%20bell3.jpg

dorton

5 Year Member
I love those things. The last time we went for a hike at a semi local
mountain park we caught 6 of them, but wasn't able to catch many more than that, it seemed they were everywhere.

AB^

5 Year Member
Speaking of the western variety, here's a few in their natural habitat on my last outing :D

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

:D :eek: :eek: :shock: :eek: :D :eek:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree, they are very hard to catch, they like to run up the pine trees here and it makes them very hard to catch.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Come Spring/Summer I am going to try and get myself a 1.3 set. They do really well as captives and are fairly easy to maintain.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are so abundent around here that there is no demand for them. I never see any in petshops by me. Let alone CBB ones, which I hope to produce.

snakehandler

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
They are so abundent around here that there is no demand for them. I never see any in petshops by me. Let alone CBB ones, which I hope to produce.

we dont have them in the wild. repitles here are seldom seen in remote places. it is too cold and civilised for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980