• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

DUW

Beazer

5 Year Member
Well, didnt really go out herping but really just wanted to snap some shots. Pretty cold day in AZ today, but took some herp habitat shots and flowers. If I am wrong on the ID's of the flowers or if you know the ID's for the ones I leave nameless, please tell me. Hope you guys like some of it.

Desert Chicory

DesertChicory.jpg

DesertChicory2.jpg

Desert Lupine

DesertLupine.jpg

DesertLupine2.jpg

Chia

Chia.jpg

Chia2.jpg

Chia3.jpg

Dont know these ones:

IMG_9898Large.jpg

IMG_9896Large.jpg

IMG_9949Large.jpg

IMG_9877Large.jpg

IMG_9965Large.jpg

IMG_9901Large.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
Here's the other photos. The Joshua trees are pretty cool. They rely on only one moth species, from my understanding, to pollinate and that moth species relies only on them for breeding because the larvae eat the seeds. The moth is suppost to be specially evolved just for the extraction of pollin form the plant.

outnumbered.jpg

IMG_9952Large.jpg

Joshua Tree

IMG_9962Large.jpg

IMG_9947Large.jpg

IMG_9888Large.jpg

IMG_9983Large.jpg

IMG_9981Large.jpg

IMG_9986Large.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I like Arizona alot. I hiked the grand canyon twice. Its a good workout. I want to go back and do it again to. Met people form around the world on the trail and it was awesome. Cool pics, it reminds me of it.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gosh, it looks beautiful out there! Too bad it wasn't sunny, or you might have seen a few herps.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man that makes me miss AZ like crazy..
Thoes are some awesome shots. What Cam are you useing?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome Jon, those pictures look awesome!! :) Now if I can only get you to take some pics of the Chaco pair. :roll: :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me