• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

DO BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS TAKE A WHILE TO GET THERE BURNT NOSE

bleuman

5 Year Member
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MY HATCHLING WOULD GET THE BURNT NOSE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ALSO MY BLEU TEGU HAS A TEAR DROP BUT IT NOT CONECTED ITS JUST STRIPES, JUST FOR INFO I GOT IT FROM UNDERGROUND REPTILES FROM RIAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS THERE ANOTHER WAY I CAN TELL

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: DO BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS TAKE A WHILE TO GET THERE BURNT

bleuman said:
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MY HATCHLING WOULD GET THE BURNT NOSE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ALSO MY BLEU TEGU HAS A TEAR DROP BUT IT NOT CONECTED ITS JUST STRIPES, JUST FOR INFO I GOT IT FROM UNDERGROUND REPTILES FROM RIAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS THERE ANOTHER WAY I CAN TELL

You can post a picture of it, I would be glad to take a look at it for you. Also, welcome to the TeguTalk community!! :)

bleuman

5 Year Member
I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW BUDDY BUT IS THAT POSSIBLE HES TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE FEATURES SHOWING UP LATER

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I never heard of such myself, all blues are hatched pretty dark and then lighten up, all but the bands, nose and tear drop.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here's a pic one one of our Blue hatchlings just out of the egg. No burnt nose.

IMG_1255_.jpg

This is a pic when they were 5 weeks old. They have burnt noses.

IMG_1428_.jpg

I need to take some new pics. They are 9 weeks old now, the burnt nose feature is very noticeable. The bigger ones are up to 20" long!

How old/big is yours now? Please post some pics!

bleuman

5 Year Member
I found out that mine was a fraud because it was ten weeks old and it didnt have the burnt nose feature so I'm glad i found that out .However dave dragon do you have any blues left over or pics of ones you have for sale

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bleuman said:
I found out that mine was a fraud because it was ten weeks old and it didnt have the burnt nose feature so I'm glad i found that out .However dave dragon do you have any blues left over or pics of ones you have for sale
Yes, we have 9 available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029