• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

dexter and dozer update.

Dirtydmc

Dexter is still sleeping. Checked on him today. Still got a nice fat tail and looks healthy. Dozer is out everyday and eating. Finally found all natural topsoil and mixed a bunch in with the mulch so Dozer can dig his heart out. Also got a light timer so I don't have to remember to light em up. Dexter has been asleep for months. I can't wait for my hungry boy to wake up. I'll have a food processor before then and plenty of food.

About to buy a buttload of frozen mice for dexter too. He eats em. Wierd that Dozer doesn't. We are moving soon and I get to finally build the big enclosure. I am stoked for the tegus. The snakes also get a new home. Big houses for big animals.

My daughter is now 6 months old. She is super. Makes dads heart melt. She loves the animals too. I can't wait till she is old enough to pick her first pet. Hopefully I can encourage her to get dexters woman so I can breed in Washington.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214