• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

determined to get a water monitor

G

aside from tegus these guys are my fav.im working on getting one and id like to know the best breeder to get one from and what to look for and look out for.i really want one that is breed in captivity since that will be a better shot at taming them down eventually. o and as a little side Q how many people have gila monsters? iv heard of some people having them and im interested in learning about them.dont want one lol, just curious.

G

i know!!i want one but i need to find someone selling em that breed them in captivity.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I saw on Wil's page that he has gila monsters...not sure if he breeds them.

That guy (Wil) has an AMAZING collection--not just of tegus, but other interesting lizards as well. His blue tegus are LITERALLY jaw-dropping (no joke--I had to scoop my jaw off of the floor when I first saw them).

G

Gran Canaria Giant Lizard .found these on his site,there pretty cool.and his blues are amazing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980