1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!
    Dismiss Notice

determined to get a water monitor

Discussion in 'Monitor Lizard Discussion' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

aside from tegus these guys are my fav.im working on getting one and id like to know the best breeder to get one from and what to look for and look out for.i really want one that is breed in captivity since that will be a better shot at taming them down eventually. o and as a little side Q how many people have gila monsters? iv heard of some people having them and im interested in learning about them.dont want one lol, just curious.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw two of these at the LA reptile show last weekend. They are beautiful!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

i know!!i want one but i need to find someone selling em that breed them in captivity.
  4. TEGU_JAKE

TEGU_JAKE New Member 5 Year Member

I think Prehistoric Pets just hatched some Water Monitors a couple weeks ago I would try them.
  5. slideaboot

slideaboot Member 5 Year Member

I saw on Wil's page that he has gila monsters...not sure if he breeds them.

That guy (Wil) has an AMAZING collection--not just of tegus, but other interesting lizards as well. His blue tegus are LITERALLY jaw-dropping (no joke--I had to scoop my jaw off of the floor when I first saw them).
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks ill check them out. hmm ill have to see these tegus then.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Gran Canaria Giant Lizard .found these on his site,there pretty cool.and his blues are amazing...
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm wish will would chime in i wanna talk to him about the gila monsters...=/