• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Deff a red tegu bwaha. (pics)

HaskovoPunch

5 Year Member
Got him today he's lookin sharp gettin his heat on.
039.jpg

My Ball Pythons. I cant forget them!

Pastel Jungle:
026.jpg

Spider:
027.jpg

and last but not least the girl that started it all, my normal!
028.jpg

Nice Job Bobby!

HaskovoPunch

5 Year Member
Eh

Wasn't to bad, I paid $500.00 USD for her. When I breed the pastel to the spider ill get 1/4 clutch bumblebee. I need a few more snakes to finish my breeding group.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: Eh

HaskovoPunch said:
Wasn't to bad, I paid $500.00 USD for her. When I breed the pastel to the spider ill get 1/4 clutch bumblebee. I need a few more snakes to finish my breeding group.

Well, not 100% for sure 1/4 bumblebee clutch, as genetics in reptiles is a matter of probability and luck! Let's hope you get even more than 1/4 clutch!

HaskovoPunch

5 Year Member
haha

As with all breeding, Punnett says 1/4 so im ganna hope for the best. Who knows by grace of god i may have a miracle clutch. With breeding co-dominant over time and with new breeding partners I can create 100% clutches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu