• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cresties and More.. DUW

Integraleon

5 Year Member
On request in the welcome room... Here are some pictures from Debbie's and LÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?©on's reptiles.. ;)

Some of our own hatchlings

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Some of our Breeders

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1022-2.jpg

Some of our "Keepers"

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

Our Chahoua

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

Our GT Leachies

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Our Standing daygecko's:

MrsShymooi3.jpg

MrsShymooi2.jpg

Our "Itsy bitsy spider" Brachypelma Klaasi:

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

And one more of one of our tegu's:

TemmieMooi.jpg

No photo's of our kuhli's we discovered :oops:
Soon to be taken... :lol:

Greetz,

Debbie & (Integra)LÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?©on.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome!! thanks for the pics.

i love the coloring of the first gecko pictured in your "keepers" list.

what is the common name of the Chahoua?

Integraleon

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
awesome!! thanks for the pics.

i love the coloring of the first gecko pictured in your "keepers" list.

what is the common name of the Chahoua?

Thanks! Common name is Rhacodactylus Chahoua, or Mossy gecko (i guess...). We are from Holland, so common names in English are difficult... I mainly use latin names...

DZlife said:
Nice geckos. Do you breed the day geckos?

Thanks again... :-D. We are trying to breed them, but it is one of the more difficult species of day gecko, to get to breeding... Our female is also pretty young (just over 1 year) and we have her introduced to the male one month ago... They are still getting used to eachother i guess... :lol:

Thanks all!!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thanks Integraleon. so its a mossy gecko? that helps some. i have never seen those before or heard that latin name.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks again... :-D. We are trying to breed them, but it is one of the more difficult species of day gecko, to get to breeding... Our female is also pretty young (just over 1 year) and we have her introduced to the male one month ago... They are still getting used to eachother i guess... :lol:

Well, I wish you the best of luck with the breeding.

Debbie

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
thanks Integraleon. so its a mossy gecko? that helps some. i have never seen those before or heard that latin name.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rhacodactylus.net/chahoua.html">http://www.rhacodactylus.net/chahoua.html</a><!-- m -->

jimski427

5 Year Member
chahouas are actualy pretty common, you can find them on any classifieds really, they are pricey however... i think they are cute though because they have short snouts and big eyes lol

Markie

5 Year Member
All of your geckos are beautiful and so is your photography! What kind of camera are you using?

Integraleon

5 Year Member
Thanks!
Most photo's are shot with a Canon 20D with a 100mm Macro lens. A few of them with a Canon 300D with same lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus