• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Coming tommorow

Chris23039

5 Year Member
:D excited just a quick double check question I've ground up some turkey with zoo med vitamins without d3 and I've got some fish aswell, I know the turkey is feed raw just double checking about the fish??? Thanks

Chris23039

5 Year Member
Okie dokie thanks don't know if everyone whos getting a tegu for the first time does this but I'm worrying about little things that are probably alrite :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Chris23039 said:
Okie dokie thanks don't know if everyone whos getting a tegu for the first time does this but I'm worrying about little things that are probably alrite :)

That's completely normal bud! Looking forward to seeing those pics.

Chris23039

5 Year Member
He's just arrived gave me a huge fright unpacking the box opened the lid and he was just chilling there went to pick him up to put him in the tank and jd jumped and ran away really quick wasn't expecting that anyway he's in the tank now walking round, doing abit of basking really happy with him :) don't think there's anything wrong :) put a little bit of turkey in there just in case he's hungry doesn't seem interested in that bit didn't think he would be anyway.

Here's a few pictures I just took
b9ca6d33.jpg

6e5c48e8.jpg

Also interested to know if he's an argentine or an columbian ???

Apophis

Looks really good! He definitely looks like an Argentine to me because of the two scales between the eye and nose, the big spots running down his side, as well as the very beaded texture of his skin... but I'm no expert.

Chris23039

5 Year Member
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ayJJ5KWyg

Oh thanks

Dunno why it only came up with oh thanks ha wrote quite a lot more than that :) he's still get that greeny colour at the moment :)

Chris23039

5 Year Member
Thanks he's borrowed now so no more looking at him for a little while :( how long does it usually take on average for them to start eating??

Apophis

Sounds like you are off to a good start, i started feeding my youngling the second day in a separate enclosure, he eats like a champ. :)

Chris23039

5 Year Member
Hi all just putting a few pics of him up again today I'm still
Having some problems calming him down and it's been a long time?

0d0f4a8a.jpg

9562ee4e.jpg

Any suggestions as to what I can do?? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.