• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cold Iguanas Free-Fall From Trees

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Hey Dave, any links to falling tegus? :grno

My sister n law told me about this last night. Thanks for providing the link.

...Jefroka

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i was watching this on the news yesterday its like 40 degrees down there a member on another foum who lives in florida said he came home to find an anole almost frozen to his gate thats some crazy weather

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And this is why the only sane place to live in the US is Southern California mainly San Diego, lol. I'm still walkin around in shorts and t-shirts and at night still only using my summer sheets. Man frozen igunnas... that is crazy.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
thats crazy!! this is why laws are being put in place on reptiles. people get exotic reptiles then release them outdoors.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well in florida the igunna population is out of control.... people actully harvest them from there to supply the pet trade. Its crazy the amount of them that walk around the streets there.

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
Protect them from what? I think they are very pretty, prettier than reptiles kept indoors. They should just round them up as they freeze and check them for diseases and send them back to their homeland.

Adam87

5 Year Member
Poor things they should just get a battery powered heat lamp and attatch it to them some how haha I love me iguana :)

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Kingwolf26 said:
Protect them from what? I think they are very pretty, prettier than reptiles kept indoors. They should just round them up as they freeze and check them for diseases and send them back to their homeland.

From people harassing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu