• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6574]Trish made 3 dimensional hedgehog cookies today!

Attachments

• 2013-03-01_20-40-36_482.jpg
    2013-03-01_20-40-36_482.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Are they sugar cookie with chocolate chip eyes etc? And what is on their bodies?

Chocolate frosting rolled in chopped nuts maybe

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Are they sugar cookie with chocolate chip eyes etc? And what is on their bodies?

Chocolate frosting rolled in chopped nuts maybe

The cookie is an almond flavored cookie with almond slices for ears and mini chocolate chips for nose and eyes, then the back part is covered in chocolate with crushed almonds for quills. They taste really good. I will try to bring a batch to Manchester.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
So cool! I looovvvveee making creative things like that :) she did an awesome job!

She is going to make some that have a chocolate filling and coconut for quills. The cookie will still be almond. It will hopefully taste like an Almond Joy candy bar.:D

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
bfb345 said:
That's awesome lol only problem is I don't like coconuts but on the bright side more for you guys

The original one has no coconut, just chopped almond. I may have Trish add chocolate chips inside the cookie hedgehog's cookie colon for even more realism in the next batch.

laurarfl said:
I saw those on her FB...too cute!

You know, I could send you some.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
laurarfl said:
Send them! My 16yo daughter is a big baker and would just die!! I'll pay postage if you like.

Free shipping for you! That's how we roll here! PM me your address. I will send a dozen. Batgirl1 can have a dozen too if she PM's address.Your daughter is a big baker? How big? Like 6ft 6in tall? That would be big.

Ripkabird98

Dubya said:
laurarfl said:
Send them! My 16yo daughter is a big baker and would just die!! I'll pay postage if you like.

Free shipping for you! That's how we roll here! PM me your address. I will send a dozen. Batgirl1 can have a dozen too if she PM's address.Your daughter is a big baker? How big? Like 6ft 6in tall? That would be big.

I want some too....

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Ripkabird98 said:
Dubya said:
laurarfl said:

I want some too....
I will send out a batch as soon as Mrs Dubya makes some. Anyone who wants some must PM me. Supplies will be limited.

laurarfl said:
lol, she's a cute little baker, 5'2". Wanna see a photo?

Ok, but don't post it here. Send to Mrs Bush's Facebook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long