• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chinese Water Dragon vs Australian Water Dragon vs Sailphin Dragon Vs Bearded Dragon

Which dragon is your favorite?

the chinese water dragon?

The Australian Water Dragon?

The Sailphin Dragon?

or

The Bearded Dragon?

Which would you love to take care of, own, and meet the needs of and which would be most rized in your collection, how many would you own? and what do you recommend if someone wanted a dragon? :)

>.> okay if itll help.............first one to say somehting and help me on this subject I will give a hug too? :D and theyll get a rating boost for helping me. and if you giuve good enough info i may just give you one too.

spidersandmonsters

Honestly, I would never recommend a Chinese Water Dragon unless you just have a thing for them and have lots of time and money on your hands. They require care like you wouldn't believe and even then they're still extremely susceptible to MBD, mouthrot, and all sorts of fun little things like that (not to mention they also just randomly die for whatever reason). They're cute when they're little and cool when they grow up, but just make sure that all the care that goes into them is something you can handle. Out of these, a Beardie would probably be your best bet.

Diesel

bearded dragons are definitely the best. Plus you can get different morphs of them so you can get a variety of color. They are easy to take care of and love attention you give to them. Mine sits on my lap or next to me while i play call of duty. :)

new2tegus

I am getting a beardie when my gu outgrows the cage I have for him lol. I want one of the red or yellow morphs.

HPIZZLE

aussie water dragons are amazing.
personality of a beardie, the "cool" factor of a CWD. id do aussie unless you can properly house an adult sailfin dragon.

which sailfin were you thinking about?

Vince

adam1120 said:
bearded dragon ftw:DD the beanbag of herp world:D
Heheh... That's what me and my g/f call ours. That and the "gym sock" when he's flopped across his drift wood jungle gym.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980