• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cheyenne has another clutch!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well Today Cheyenne started to dig..so i placed her in her laying bin... And now i will be up with her all night making sure she is ok.. Im hopeing she wont lay many.. sense the last clutch is still incubating and she had 19 last time... I will take some pics when she is laying and some pics of the eggs when she is finished and rested..i dont wanna disturb her to much!
Im so excited!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yay for Cheyenne, and yay for you!
I hope that she doesn't have any complications (that is a big clutch, and I know you know how multiple clutches can be stressful...heck, even one clutch can be quite stressful!)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She laid at 7:30 this morrning.. i stayed up all night with her.. She did great.. There where 21 eggs but 2 where dented.So she has layed another 19. I think 21 is a huge clutch for her.. cause she is a fairly small dragon..
Hoosier.. Cheyenne is one of my female Bearded dragons. I wish my Tegus would make me some babies.

I didnt take pics of her laying..cause i didnt even think about it.. But i will post some pics of the clutch alittle later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus