• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CBB Holaspis guentheri

Srakha

5 Year Member
This little guy (not the egg) was literally found under my pillow this morning. Apparently they are small enough to easily escape a screen lidded aquarium. :shock:

babyholaspis1.jpg

babyholaspis2.jpg

AB^

5 Year Member
Keep up the good work Sue. Nice to see people producing oddball lizard species instead of just leos and beardies. Hat's off to ya
:)

Srakha

5 Year Member
I agree, they are VERY fast. the only times I've actually caught any of mine, they had hidden in some kind of cloth and I could toss the cloth on top of them and grab that way. I am actually not sure if I still have a 2.1 group. I am sure that I have a male and female, but that second male I am not sure of. I only ever see the two now.

You should see the little baby eat the fruit flies.. its so cute.. he's definitely fast enough to catch the tiny jumpy things.

The egg in the picture didn't make it. I think they need to be covered with a piece of cork bark and kept damp (like they were in the viv).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu