• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Carl finally shed. (DUW DUW)

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
So I figured I would snap a few photos today of Carl after he ate since he is basically done shedding. All he has left to shed is his tail and some of his feet...looks SO much better in color than the black and yellow from the old hibernation skin. Tell me what you guys think :D

P1000385.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000386.jpg

P1000383.jpg

P1000382.jpg

P1000381.jpg

P1000379.jpg

That's my boy! :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dang bro, he is looking good, you have done an awesome job with him.

alewis0890

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:

Just so taylor can be more proud of him self check the difference from the time he got him, to now! very drastic

Larry2.jpg

Super proud bro! went from skinny lizard to a MONSTER!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
alewis0890 said:
VARNYARD said:

Just so taylor can be more proud of him self check the difference from the time he got him, to now! very drastic

Larry2.jpg

Super proud bro! went from skinny lizard to a MONSTER!

You bet ya!! :)

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
lol, thanks all. If only that tail would shed...bringing his color down :D and yea he was pretty skinny when I got him compared till now. All I need to do now is find him a girlfriend...

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
Thats cool, his legs are almost solid black. Thats cool. Mine has an orange belly like that too.
That orange belly is usually from hibernation, should go away after they shed...mine did. And yea I like his legs alot...he just needs to shed that old skin away on the tail and he will look better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214