• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Can u tell how big a tegu can get early

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I wanted to know how big everyone 2012 hatchling is and pics also can u tell hiw big a tegu can grow to already, plus whats the largest tegu recorded too

from Samsung Galaxy S3

elmo

my 8 month old is 8 inches from nose to base of her tail, 22 inches from nose to tip of her tail. i dont have a current weight on her but ill post it when i get my scale back later. she's a fat beast tho! when people ask how big shes goin to get i say"like a middle sized dog but low to the ground" its the best size reference i can think of

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Can u tell how big a tegu can get early

Deac77 said:
Kirby is 34 inches tip to too and probably weighs a good 2-3lbs he will be 6 months in the 14th

Kirby is a day older than godzilla and the both the same size also i wanted to also know do u think a tegu can grow to 6 ft

from Samsung Galaxy S3

bmx3000max

i used to wish mine would get 6ft though it would be awsome if some could get that big, monitor size with a tegu personatliy would be cool but im sure when rukus if full grown hel be bigg enough for me atleast

bmx3000max

good....but chitodadon i saw you posted on another post your wondering how big your tegu will be, and answer is nobody can tell you its somthing youll find out cause thier are so many diffrent variables and factors such as his genetics,how hes beeing taken care of and hes a hybrid so no one can give a full out answer and be 100percent corect,

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Can u tell how big a tegu can get early

bmx3000max said:
good....but chitodadon i saw you posted on another post your wondering how big your tegu will be, and answer is nobody can tell you its somthing youll find out cause thier are so many diffrent variables and factors such as his genetics,how hes beeing taken care of and hes a hybrid so no one can give a full out answer and be 100percent corect,

Thanks yea I figured I was curious though

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Murkve

james.w said:
Exactly, so he will be at least that big.

If Newtonian physics held true, then you would be Mathematically correct - the best kind of correct.

However, the faster the Tegu moves, the shorter his observed length will be. This means that if our Tegu were to travel at near light speeds, you would have a very tiny Tegu, Chitotadon.

Length Contraction

Dunno if that helps though. I guess if you want the biggest 'gu possible make sure he's not moving?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kid3zoo