• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CAN U SAY GREEN

whoru

5 Year Member
AS MANY OF U KNOW I GOT A NEW IGGY HERE IS A FEW MORE MORE PICS OF HER SHE IS SOOOOO GREEN ALMOST FLOURESENT.. I GOT HER FROM RAPTOR RESCUE IN SHERVPORT LOUISANA SO IF ANY OF U LIVE NEAR THERE AN ARE LOOKING FOR ANY IGGY THEY HAVE MANY UP FOR ADOPTION AN BEST OF ALL IT IS FREE...IT IS AYOUNG MARRIED COUPLE DOING IT OUT OF THEIR HOME AN ARE REALLY NICE FOLKS...SO IF WANT YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE RAPTOR RESCUE...FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON HER COLOR SHE IS SOOOOOOO PRETTY...

Attachments

• 100_1601.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • 100_1585.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • 100_1608.JPG

whoru

5 Year Member
AN FEW MORE

Attachments

• 100_1601.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • 100_1591.JPG
  • 100_1611.JPG

whoru

5 Year Member
AND A COUPLE MORE

Attachments

• 100_1609.JPG
  • 100_1611.JPG

Reflektr

5 Year Member
Holy electric limes! I guess she is bright! Nice lookin' iguana. They are interesting lizards, and it's very unfortunate how so many of them fall victim to poor husbandry. Watching them on tv in the wild is pretty cool. How they climb way up into the trees then jump down into the water. Kinda makes me miss my ig lol.

whoru

5 Year Member
lol she loves to climb on her fake vines i got for her she pretty good i let her do alot of free roaming

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
she's so pretty. how is her temperment? i've never had an iguana before, but i've been thinking about rescuing one. there is a small reptile rescue in my area that just got a bunch of young green iguanas in. they are such beautiful creatures, i feel so bad for them.

whoru

5 Year Member
she is pretty swwet to be a rescue an she hadnt been touched to much she will eat from my hand an sit on my shoulder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu