• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Camilla ate her first fuzzies for me!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She seemed very hesitant at first but once she came out and knew the smell she was on it! Cute video, nice job capturing the moment and thanks for sharing!

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Thanks. Yeah those were strawberries. She was more interested in the mice, but she does like the strawberries. She ate some earlier. : )

Still trying to build the trust. Been up and down like a roller coaster but for three days together I see some progress. She no longer runs away when I slide the glass open and I can move my hand around in the cage with her watching. Only been able to pick her up a couple times but I know it's a process. Very excited to be working with her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029