• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

caiman lizard diet

bwiegmann

Hello again! Was just wondering if anyone knew, can caiman lizards have fruits and veggies, he's been eating everything I offer him and I was just wondering if it would benefit him at all :) thanks!
[attachment=5235]
[attachment=5236]

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Other have said they have had theirs eat fruits. Not sure on the veggies.

bwiegmann

Thanks chelvis, will b trying some fruits tomorrow :) he officially hit the 2' mark, and I just now realized how much he's grown! Here's some before/after pics. The ones on the left are when I first got him, ones on the right are from today :)
[attachment=5237]
[attachment=5238]

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They grow fast and sometimes its hard to tell, lol. I thought Darwin wasn't growing until I looked at this arrival pictures. He got to me at 15 inches and he is not 26 inches. Looks like Kyle hit his growth spurt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980