• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BRAND NEW TEGU PICS WITH BRAND NEW CAMERA!

hoosier

5 Year Member
here are some brand new outside pics of my boy Dek!
wild022.jpg

wild024.jpg

Chubby chubby!
wild026.jpg

tongues!
wild027.jpg

wild028.jpg

and what i believe to be buttons!
wild0301.jpg

Enjoy!!

hoosier

5 Year Member
Good luck!! i remember when i gave mine his first mouse. it was pretty neat. now hes eating 2 small rats in each sitting. 8)

chriz

5 Year Member
cool mine gets crickets millworms n large hoppers 3 times wk n fruit on sats when he eats it n pinkis the other days

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
Great looking Tegu and that camera is bad A. It has a really clear/ clean picture. What kind of camera is it, if you dont mind me asking?

chriz said:
cant wait till mine is bigger he still very greenish on the head

I know what you mean man, my teg is only a little over a foot and still has the greenish tint on his head. I cant wait for him to get bigger and just let him cruise around the house lol.

hoosier

5 Year Member
its a nikon D-40. i really like the clear upclose shots i can get with this lens. i just cant wait to get the telescopic lens!! :-D

chriz

5 Year Member
mine is about 6months mayb bit older. he's not taking 2 roaming yet just sits on my lap n climes all over me have given him loads of chances 2 wonder in our front room but he just seems 2 freak n dose not move n as soon as u put your hand down 2 him he's up your arm like a shot its well strange but cute have 2 give him loads of chin rubs !!!

hoosier

5 Year Member
lol yeah i know what you mean. my boy used to be like that when he was smaller but now that hes older and fatter, he just likes to roam. lol
also until they are a year old they will eat mostly animal matter ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
lol yeah i know what you mean. my boy used to be like that when he was smaller but now that hes older and fatter, he just likes to roam. lol
also until they are a year old they will eat mostly animal matter ;)

Awesome pics bro, and he is looking 110% all boy!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980