• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bonie and Clyde's official trend

TeguBlake

So here it is I finally am makeing this trend of my little guys! Bonnie is an exstream girl, and Clyde is an b/w male. Clyde is 19 inches, Bonnie is 14 inches now. She was only 8 inches when I got her on 10/ 18, she sorta on the small sides think but they both eat like hogs and I hope to see so e good growth out of them this next spring!:p[attachment=5891].

Here is a pic of Bonnie now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 25

TeguBlake

james.w said:
Do you have any better pics of the tegus?

There"s a few I'm trying to figure the picture thing out.

The pics to Clyde Bonnie Clyde Bonnie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 21

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Use the insert video link at the top right corner of the reply thread. It's the blue tv with the drop down menu. Then preview the message before posting to make sure that it shows up.

TeguBlake

Today baby got to meet chicken hearts and turky inriched with reptile-cal and a little cod liver oil! You wouldnt belive her response And she is giving me the stink eye for trying to take her sock away! Also ill be posting videos so once I figure out how to remove pictures off my iPad, ill prolly just get a camera! :p
+ she might be a he??? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 24

TeguBlake

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nz4JHZnEJQ&list=HL1354583745&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

Here is the link to my first videos i made yesterday! i think im going to start makeing videos every week! let me know how it came out! let me know what i need to change!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHlc2UnJbA&feature=BFa&list=HL1354583745[/video]

TeguBlake

Thanks man, they are both spoiled.. But I'm letting Clyde my little loung lizard go, because I don't have room for for a cage for both of them.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Damn that sux

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Y friend wants to sell me his blue female but I dont have room

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member