• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Boa Collection

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while so I thought. I would post up some new pics. Give an update to how things are going.
Male Coral line Albino Boa
AlbinosandDumeril001.jpg

Male Albino Het Snow
AlbinosandDumeril005.jpg

Albino het Snow
AlbinosandDumeril007.jpg

DH Ghost Hypo Male
Newsnakes020.jpg

Female Pastel Boa
Newsnakes010.jpg

Female Hypo Boa
snakeshypoandmalealbino037.jpg

Stripe female Boa
grandmagatlinfunneral011.jpg

Stripe female
grandmagatlinfunneral014.jpg

female Pastel Boa
grandmagatlinfunneral036.jpg

Markie

5 Year Member
Beautiful boas! That is one reptile that I wish I could own.. don't think I'd have the room though lol.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh sure you have room for another 6 ft. cage. LOL I love the Boas and the large pythons. Heck I love all reptiles. LOL If you ever want one. Let me know. I can help you get a good one. Boas don't take up that much room really. You may change you mind. If so keep me in mind.

Markie

5 Year Member
Haha. Actually, I have a whole extra bedroom in my condo, but I'm TRYING to not fill it with reptiles and stuff so I can have a roommate, but it's not working... so don't tempt me! Haha.

How big of a food item do they end up eating, anyways?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Small rabbits around 2.5 to 3 lbs for females. Males usually stay rat eaters. But it take a while for a young one to get to that size.

Markie

5 Year Member
Ugh.. I know how that can be with certain reptiles. Crested geckos were my first reptiles and I had to rehome mine a few months ago so I could concentrate on school... then yesterday I bought another cause I missed them. Haha.

So have you ever kept hogg island boas? I think those are awesome too.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yes and Hoggs are really neat Boas. I have kept all kinds of reptiles over the years. Last count. I was up to 48 species of reptiles that I have kept and bred.

Markie

5 Year Member
Nice! I'm wanting to breed something different (I have only bred cresteds), but I am having a hard time deciding what species... blah.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Veild Chameleons are good to breed . If you have limited space. I used to breed them. I want to breed them again. They were some of the coolest reptiles . I have fooled with. They are very smart and seem to enjoy being interacted with.

Markie

5 Year Member
I love chameleons, but can't they have like, 50 babies? Lol. I kind of want to breed a snake. I am looking for a 100% het albino female ball python for my het male right now, but I might want to try something like rosy boas or something..

dpjm

5 Year Member
Beautiful snakes Wes. My wife and I have a blood python and a brazilian rainbow boa. Snakes rock.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks Guys. I hope to have some super Hypos this breeding season. I have the Hypo male and Hypo female together now. I may have some Het for Albino dwarf crosses. Still thinking on that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long