• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Snakes!!

Whats the most beautiful blue snake in your opinion? I remember one time i found a really rare almost unherd of BEAUTIFUL blue snake but i forgot the name if it so ive never been able to find it again, the site it was on highly praised it for some reason it was very saught after and it wasl ike a indian type site idk. but anyways, im curious and hoing this may accidently bring someone posting it out of hiding, but what is the most beautiful blue snake youve ever sene in your opinion?

montana

The only blue snake I know of is the blue racer we had them wild in Iowa back in the day ..

They were iridescent and pretty ...

turtlepunk

Are you talking about the Eastern Indigo?
GC0236.jpg

james.w said:
There are blue green tree pythons as well.

i wish it was one of those but its not :/ this snake hadl ike scales that showed u very well. it was light blue and possibly a white stomache but iwasnt a boa or python :/ p.s sorry if i offended you early or am annoying :/ and also that snake was from whgat i remember foundtain high up in some weird mountains

Maro1

montana said:
The only blue snake I know of is the blue racer we had them wild in Iowa back in the day ..

They were iridescent and pretty ...

We still have them in Iowa!

La-Price said:
blue beautys? there like rat snakes

i love you. i freaking fing flippin frakking love you!! http://www.bluegorgon.com/ i knew i typed in beautiful blue snake way back then to find it but i couldnt remember what the sname was or how i found it. thank you thank you. :D i give you hugs *hugs*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kid3zoo