• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blizzards' thread

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hey everyone from now on i will be putting everything about him o this thread. pics health ect.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=4024]

Attachments

• Doc1.docx blizz error.docx
    82.2 KB · Views: 3

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Frost, it may be giving you an error because it's a docx file??
Are you sure what you're uploading is in jpg?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thats what it says on my desktop. is there any way i can alter it so i can put it up?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You can do a selective screen shot, that should save as a jpg.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=4031]
HA i finally got it to work. this is blizzard after his shead.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thanks, haha no. im guessing your refering to bobbys blizzard? haha i just recently relized it was called blizard too.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Awww so cute. He looks a bit scared from being up high. Or maybe eyeing some delishious food on the floor. lol

frost

1,000+ Post Club
how does the signitures go for my collection of pets go? is it male female unknown or female male unknown?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
got a new pic coming soon he just shed and is looking even whiter.=D but sometimes he tried to jump out of the tank i have him in temporarily im afraid hes going to hurt himself. any suggestions?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah there is a cover. hes in a 30 gallon while i fix a few things on his cage.usually during the middle of the day and at night.

tommyboy

He is probably just uneasy being in a smaller enclosure. I would just try to get the repairs made on his regular home ASAP.

Let's see that new pic too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980