• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blizard pics, and I don't mean snow, lol!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is my proud boy, I think he is looking awesome, he sure is acting like much a man. He is not yet two years old, but man he is looking good, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• BLIZARD17 (1).jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • BLIZARD17 (2).jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • BLIZARD17.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • Blizard16.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • Blizard16 (1).jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 5

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Awesome! You know if you want to, you can just send him to me instead of a hatchling. You know, if you want to..... :mrgreen: Seriously though, great looking tegu, speaks volumes about your stock and care of them. :app

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
I love Blizzard, awesome looking tegu. Hes come a long way and should be reproducin next season hopefully :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the awesome comments, he will be ready next season, and here is his girl, what do you guys think of this pairing?

Attachments

• DSCN5534.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5538.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2

Jefroka

5 Year Member
I thought you said you like to breed those with the gentlest traits, she sure looks kinda mean! :mrgreen:

Uh, yeah, put me on the list for Blizard if you get the itch to give him up. :woot

...Jefroka

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
I think that pair will make some awesome babies, first non wild chacoans to breed right? That will be awesome

grapesofwrath

5 Year Member
Hi. Are those extreme giants or reg. black & whites? They are very good looking. Is it possible to get on a waiting list for that pairing, or better yet do you have anything similar in the works now? I love the high white coloring.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Those would be extreme giants, and he will have extreme babies this year but if you were looking for some you would need to hurry if theres even any spots available anymore for deposits, you'd have to check with him though. But yes i love the high white too, gonna make a great pair.

Beasty

5 Year Member
LOVE the close-up on Blizard's head! He's an awesome looking critter!
What's his girl's name?

You know I've had my extremes all this time and STILL have not named them.
I have 7 lizards and only have one named and that's not in stone as it MIGHT be male. I'm a slacker I guess. Still not certain on it but fairly sure Belle is a girl. You should have a look and see what you think, Bobby. (she's 26" now)
I just hope the hybrid is male if so, otherwise I have 2 with no mate. :(

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the awesome comments, man I like my tegus a bunch. Tegus are better than peanut butter. :)

As for breeding, I don't think the babies from them will last long, I can't wait to see them grow up. :)

The female in the picture is Sugar, and I don't know about taking deposits this soon, I would rather wait til this winter.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice looking tegus, they're really beautiful!

Beasty! How could you not name your lizards???? Everything in my house has a name except for some leftover cornsnake babies. I don't name those. What do you call your tegus?

Beasty

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Beasty! How could you not name your lizards???? Everything in my house has a name except for some leftover cornsnake babies. I don't name those. What do you call your tegus?
EVERYTHING? :yik Schweet! Come name my rats and roaches! ;)

:oops: Well, not to steal the thread here but I just got one of them, the one I have interacted with most has been named until proven male as Belle(blue bell ;) ) and my Extremes JUST woke up this week and I wanted to see how their personality was for each before I named them really.
Now, my Ackies, I have no excuse. :doh
The Blue hybrid I call Blue, after it's dad but I am uncertain of the sex so that one's not in stone either. I'd like something more original but was waiting to see what it really is. I called my last one Cyan and turned out HE stuck his hemipenes out one day and became Fizmont! So , I'll work on it.

Thanks for the help with the Cyclura, Bobby! I hope that turns out harmless.

Diggin' the SugarXBlizard pairing too! :mrgreen:

As you were...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan