• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blender's first pinky

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC0s1HOOVqM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC0s1HOOVqM</a><!-- m -->

Jer723

5 Year Member
very nice tegu! im just asking. is there any reason in particular why you feed live. he might become very aggresive do to the fact that you feed live.,

4Horse

5 Year Member
I looked into RodentPro myself and was pleasantly surprised at how cheap their prices were. Six small mice at Petsmart is $10.99 and at RodentPro they end up being way cheaper! So I was checking out and almost passed out when I seen how much their shipping was! But they still end up being cheaper, because you can order a 4 times as many for what 24 frozen small mice are at Petsmart!

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Dang he eats alot. Do you now how much he has grown?

This is the most he has eaten at one time. I cant say how he has grown cuz he wont sit still long enough to measure. I did get a pic when he arrived on the bathroom tile (12") and he was about 2" longer than the tiles.

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
4Horse said:
I looked into RodentPro myself and was pleasantly surprised at how cheap their prices were. Six small mice at Petsmart is $10.99 and at RodentPro they end up being way cheaper! So I was checking out and almost passed out when I seen how much their shipping was! But they still end up being cheaper, because you can order a 4 times as many for what 24 frozen small mice are at Petsmart!

Yeah I think it is like 45 cents per rat pinky with shipping cheaper if you buy more than 500

simon021

5 Year Member
those are some insanely cheap rodents! If i wasn't best friends with the son of a pet store owner, I'd be buying all my stuff from there. I'd really like to get some quail, but having never really seen baby quail before, I have no idea how big they are.

Only problem with rodentpro is that if you have a hatchling, they are going to grow faster than you can feed them such a bulk amount of food. They will be stepping up the food size ladder so dang fast. I can't believe how much my hatchling will eat. He ate 2 pinky mice last night and some liver and turkey. I dunno how he fits it all inside that tiny little body! haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff