• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and white tegus help!!!

wallace&mick

Hi there i've been keeping 2 bosc monitors in a 9x3x3 cage i recently built another one exact same size on top of it and was wonering would a pair of b&w tegus be comfy in it they will have around 8-10inch of soild bark mixture for them too dig in the same as my bosc's

regards
Mick

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The length seems alright but I'm not sure about the depth, I have 2 2yr olds in a 8x5x4 and the extra depth is really really nice. It could work for a while but if they get much more than 3ft, which is likely, i'd look for something deeper. If they feel crammed it could turn into being aggressive/grumpy towards you or each other.

wallace&mick

the maximuim space i have is 10x4x3 LxWxH i don' know if you think that would be sutible enough i really don't wanna get them if theres not enough room what i really wanted is a pair of red tegu but in scotland they just don't seem to exist only get columbian and argentine tegus here that i think is really crap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu