• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White Tegu Relocation Stress

Why is my tegu not eating yet is this normal

• Relocation Stress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trust issues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ez20420

I have just bought a argentine black and white tegu a couple days ago and he won't eat normally yet should I be worried or is it relocation stress I watched him eat crickets in his cage before I bought him which I do not agree with I tried to feed him in a separate enclosure but he was too scared I didn't want to feed him in his enclosure but should I I'm not handling him yet I'm trying to let him get acclimated but I just wondered if anyone could help

ez20420

I just wanted to also say I do have experience as I have had a Savannah monitor two bearded dragons,two Mali uromastyx and a Russian tortoise I am not new to reptiles but new to tegus and I have already checked my temps and humidity it is a awful big enclosure though for a hatching as it is a 125 gallon aquarium in which he was in a 20 gallon before lol but any help is much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu